- Customers should not be able to enter decimal value in the rupee field.
- Distributor should show whether the rate being shown to the customer is “Inclusive” or “Exclusive” of GST.
- The timer for the Buy Price should be valid for 5 mins at the Distributor’s side as there is a validity of
7 minutes on SafeGold’s side.
- As there is a validity of 10 mins between the Buy Verify API and Buy Confirm API of SafeGold, Distributors should set a limit on their side that the Buy Confirm API needs to be called within
8 minutes from the time the Buy Verify API was called. So if the customer fails to complete the payment within 8 minutes of the transaction ID created through the Buy Verify API, Distributor will not hit the Buy Confirm API for the particular transaction. If the customer completes the payment but the time limit extends beyond 8 minutes, the Distributor will not hit the Buy Confirm API and refund the amount of the particular transaction to the customer.
- Distributor will call the Order Status API to re-verify the status of the transaction.